If you are an experienced buyer or first time home buyer or just looking to re-mortgage your property, Mortgage Advisor it is, JF Financial Associates can help you find a right mortgage solution. We can help you with, ?Credit Repair?Offset Mortgages?Tracker Mortgages?Commercial Mortgages and more…!
Professional Mortgage Advisor In Norwich
In today’s market it is essential that you seek professional mortgage advice.
JF Financial Associates is a leading mortgage broker in Norwich in Norfolk, with a loyal client base locally, nationally and internationally.
Our team is highly experienced and specialise in mortgages for first time buyers, those who are self-employed and complex cases.
Our team at JF Financial Associates has over 17 years of experience in the business and we are also part of Lifetime Wealth Management Ltd. This means we have access to 100’s of other mortgage consultants knowledge at out fingertips when it comes to a tricky case.
If you are looking to purchase your first home, remortgage an existing property or want to move, we can help find a solution. We can be creative and think outside of the box, and if a case is outside the norm, we have the ability to call on our extensive network of mortgage brokers knowledge to help. We actively share this knowledge and collaborate to help find our clients the solution. This means we normally find solutions where others don’t or can’t.
At JF Financial Associates we aim to offer you the best insurance and mortgage advice, tailoring the information and advice to your specific needs. We also keep things simple and don’t try to confuse you with misleading and complicated business jargon.
Book a Stage 1 interview with JF Financial Associates and you will have a clear picture right from the start!
We cover these 10 vital points:
- Complete a full assessment of your financial situation and stability
- Review your short, medium and long term financial and home ownership goals
- Full income and expenditure analysis
- Assess how much you can realistically afford to borrow within a comfortable budget
- Work out the deposit required to have access to the most competitive deals
- Calculate your ideal purchase price
- Provide a full breakdown of all the costs and fees
- Comprehensive assessment of the mortgage products available
- Explain all the options, features and risks of the products
- Most importantly we will stress test the mortgage to make sure you can still afford it if rate moved.
At the end of the consultation, you will be sent a blue print of exactly what is possible. There is no such thing as hidden fees with JF Financial Associates as everything is clearly disclosed up front.