Roadside Service You Can Count On
Just sign and drive – For reasonable and necessary services up to $150, sign and you’re on your way.footer note*
Use Our Roadside Service – Call 1-800-435-7764
With more than 20,000 towing and road service facilities and 10,000 professional locksmiths, our dispatch service will send the nearest professional to you.
- Emergency tow – covering up to $150
- Dead battery/jump-start
- Flat tire change
- Lockout entry assistance – if your keys are locked inside your vehicle
- Roadside winching – if your car is stuck in the mud, snow, ice, or by the side (within 10 feet) of a public paved road
Or Select Your Own Provider
You may also contact the service provider of your choice, pay the bill and submit for reimbursement.
For a reimbursement for towing or roadside assistance:
- Report your claim by calling 1-800-435-7764
- Gather your service receipts/documents. Make sure they all have this information:
- First and last name
- Policy number and Claim number
- Phone number
- Date of service
- Vehicle year, make and model
- Send in your documents:
Farmers Motorcycle Insurance is a Smart Choice
You have to ride to know.
To know the feeling, the freedom, the exhilaration.
To know what it’s like to experience the road as it was intended, without barriers or boundaries.
Farmers understands the call of the open road.
We also know that when you’re out there, the last thing you want to worry about is whether you have the right insurance policy. That’s why we’ve developed the smart choice in motorcycle coverage, with:
- Professional insurance agents right in your neighborhood
- One-stop shopping from one provider
- Great savings with multi-line discounts
- 24/7 Claim Services
- Specialized coverage options that include:
- Roadside assistance
- Trip interruption coverage
- Equipment and accessory coverage
- And more
- Year-round coverage, but with rates that take into account mostly seasonal use
What We Cover
Our specialized Motorcycle policy provides outstanding standard and optional coverage, including coverage for accessories, safety-related gear, and much more. We accept a wide variety of motorcycles, including:
- Touring bikes
- Sport cycles
- Trike conversions
- Custom cycles
- Classic bikes
- And more!
Auto Repair Options: Our Guaranteed Repair Program
Report Your Claim
The repair facility will inform you of the progress of the repairs. If you have questions about the vehicle repairs, you can contact the repair facility directly.
Once the repairs are complete, you receive the final repair documents/invoices and pay your deductible to the repair facility.