Please contact Chinese Now Language Center if you would like to learning Chinese culture and living in Chinese family. You can get free mandarin course and losts of benefits.Please see the following detailed information.
Au Pair Applicant Qualification-
1, Age between 18-29;
2, In good health and physically fit;
3, High school or college graduate;
4, Speak fluent English;
5, Clean criminal record;
6, Enjoy caring and interacting with children.
Benefits:Become an Au Pair, you will get the following for FREE-
1, Roundtrip flight tickets;
2, Full board & lodging & meals with a host family;
3, Chinese lessons suitable to your level;
4, Monthly stipend & paid vacations;
5, Culture exchange events;
6, Incentive program supporting your travelling in China;
7, International insurance;
8, Visa service
Day 1: Receive Au Pair application.
Day 2~3: Initial interview between Au Pair applicant and staff.
Day 3~4: Second interview and explain how the process will work, what documents are required.
Day 4~7: Start the matching process and arrange for Skype interview between Au Pair applicant and Host Family.
Day 8~12: Collect documents required.
Day 13~15: Sign agreement between Au Pair and Host Family.
- Importance of English Coursework i...Dupont, Washington, United States
- IBM WAS ADMIN HANDS-ON ONLINE,CORP...USA
- Professional Year in Performance E...Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Linux Administration CourseMANCHESTER, Washington,UNITED STAT...
- Journal Made Especially for Grandm...Lexington,Kentucky, United States