In 1958, Arne Jacobsen designed the Egg for the lobby and reception areas of the Royal Hotel in Copenhagen. The commission to design every element of the hotel building as well as the furniture was Jacobsen’s grand opportunity to put his theories of integrated design and architecture into practice.
The Egg is one of the triumphs of Jacobsen’s total design – a sculptural contrast to the building’s almost exclusively vertical and horizontal surfaces. This organically shaped chair has since become synonymous with Danish furniture design throughout the world. Because of the unique shape, the Egg guarantees a bit of privacy in otherwise public spaces, and the Egg – with or without ottoman – is ideal for lounge and waiting areas as well as the home. Our wonderful Arne Jacobsen Egg Chair reproduction features a molded fiberglass frame and covered with Premium Italian Aniline Leather.
- Grab a Pub bar stool OnlineLondon, United Kingdom
- Canvas Prints and Paintings SaleMelbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Digger wall decal stickerClongriffin, ?Leinster, Ireland
- Maid Service Greater VancouverVancouver,British Columbia ,canada
- Award Winning Interior designing-c...Singapore, Southern and Central Si...